Saturday, October 3, 2009

Early Mornings

I haven't posted on here in a while, so i think it's probably a good time to kind of catch up again. some cool stuff has happened I guess. First we went to NY for our family vacation which we go on every summer, but this year my cousin Benjamin was having a graduation party there! So, that was great. and after that we went to the Higher Things conference Sola, WHICH in my opinion was the best so far. Actually, that's all the really interesting stuff. :-P

Last night Rachel and I stayed up really late drawing random things on the computers for kicks. They turned out awesomely if I may say so myself. Here's one of them:


We all went to a church picnic at a parishioner's house today, and that was really fun. We played basket ball and had our sibling jump through hoops. Also cake.
AAAAAAAnd that's pretty much all that's been going on here!

3 comments:

Rachel D said...

I am sad that that picture is so old.

NEW PICTURE COLLABORATION SOON YES/YES????

Rebekah said...

It's TOO OLD.... but still beauty. AND YES.

Rachel D said...

Of course it is beauty. the most beauty.