Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Return

I should have posted yesterday I suppose, but I was soooooooo tired. I was pretty much walking around dead. I got 2 hours of sleep the night before last...I had to wake up---wait, I guess it was 3 hours, because I think I actually woke up at 5 instead of 4...my bad. Oh well.
Anyway, I flew back home to NC yesterday, I kinda still wish I was in TX ^_^ It was wicked.

Lets see....... I got there on the 19th right? Well, let's see.... I really remember Anna jumping around crazily when I first arrived, which was hilariously awesome, Oh! And I had thought it would be really fun flying in a plane, but truthfully, it's FREAKISHLY boring. at least I wasn't in one for very long. Only 3 hours. If I had had to sit in the plane for more than 5 hours I would have gone insane. Not to mention they're very uncomfortable to sleep in! Which I tried to do on the way back. Oh! On the way back (I know this was probably wrong but,) in the plane I was really hoping nobody creepy would sit next to me... The guy sitting next to me AND the guy in front of me wouldn't stop talking to me. The kid in front of me asked if I was a Math Major....and then kept turning around and looking at me :-|
I just smiled and nodded to whatever they said (except the whole math major thing :P). Finally I just closed my eyes, which seemed to make them quiet. ^_^

Wow, I hadn't meant to talk about that part much... sorry :-|

Aaaaaaanyway, My favorite days of the trip were Anna's birthday and whatever day Anna drew on Joseph's face and elbow with eye liner x-) because he stole our pillows the one night. . . .
um um um Oh I dunno! It was just awesome! Ah hah! It was also great when Anna got on a cafine high and started going crazy and talking a mile a minute!!!

Next time I hope Anna comes here.

Whenever next time is... :(


Happy Thanksgiving eve!!!!!!! I can't wait for all the awesome food. Especially Pie!!!!!

6 comments:

Joseph H said...

That was awesome when William saw Anna and got her back by face painting you! Hehe.

Rebekah said...

Yeah, and you know what was even more funny? When William didn't even finish the job! Hahahaha I laugh at him now.

Joseph H said...

At least you had green all over your face. BUT, YOU HELPED ANNA DO A CRIME!!!!!

Rebekah said...

I had one dot of green on my face. YOU had a whole picture on your elbow!!! WITH HEARTS!!! And what crime did I help Anna with?

Joseph H said...

Another funny thing, is that it lasted from the middle of the night, to about 7:30 in the morning when no one was up! But it took a while for you to figure out that you had marking on your face!

Rebekah said...

Untrue untrue!! I noticed right when I woke up! But It didn't come off very well.

Oh just be quiet!!