Friday, May 30, 2008

Party Painting and Air conditioning.

My sister and I were talking and she was telling me how Dad hasn't told us girls to do any yard work(like Mowing) this year besides painting! He's been asking the boys to do it!
Either he's 'training' the boys for this or...I don't know what!

People will be arriving for the Con-Graduation party on th 12th! 13 days! It's going to be AWESOME! and there will be like 80 people here on Saturday (June 14th).

Also, today some dudes are here fixing our air conditioning for the upstairs. I'm so glad! It was getting really hot up there.

Well, I don't know what else to say so I wont. :P
:)

2 comments:

Sarah :D said...

it's gettin' hot in here. so take off all your clothes!
Shutting up now

Rebekah said...

I am getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off! LOL