Friday, May 16, 2008

Sarah's Birthday!!! YAY Cake!! :D

Okay, okay, I have no idea what I should write, I don't think I should keep writing about shopping, but I like writing on here so...let me see, Well, The Con-Graduation party is it 29 days!!!!! YAY!!! And today is Sarah my sister's birthday! I love cake and opening presents! :) I think she had a fun time. Mummy and I went shopping for her two times this week for her presents. I liked what Mummy bought her. Um, what else is cool... Ah yes!The new Harry Potter movie The Half Blood Prince is is coming out in theaters on November 21st. Just so any of you who read this blog know.
We watched the last episode of this season of The Office last night. It was way more surprising than I thought it would be. Wow. Yeeaah.
Well, I can't think of anything else to write, so that's all for now.
Sorry to be so boring :P

No comments: