Sunday, June 1, 2008

Confirmation Day

Yay!!! Today has been great! Cake, cookies, chicken and CHOCOLATE!!! <3 :D
My Little Bro JayJay(aka Joe) Was confirmed today! There wasn't going to be communion today, but apparently someone in the congregation requested it, because of Confirmation day. I'm glad they did. In the middle of the service Joe was trying to tell me how to hold out my hands to take communion! LOL I told him "Joe, I've already finished confirmation class.I learned this 2 years ago." :D :D :D :D It was pretty funny. Heehee.

Well, he's confirmed now, so I guess he's more of a 'big kid', and I guess I'll have to start treating him like one. :( Ah well.

Well, after church today there was a Pot Blessing (aka Pot Luck.), and it's the best one I've seen in ages!!! So much yummy food!!!! Like I said :" Cake, cookies, chicken and CHOCOLATE!!! <3"
Well, I'm off to DeviantArt.com!

No comments: