Friday, April 18, 2008

The Congratuation Party

Okay, A Congratuation party is a celebration of a Graduation and a Confirmation all in one.
We are having one this June.
My family and I thought it would just be a small party with family and church friends, but then we noticed how big our family was as well as how many friends we have! There will be , including us of course, around 80+ people coming!.
Mom was really fretting about it, and she still is! Sarah has said "Just make more food, Mom!" I guess that's what we have to do. :) I like food! XD
It will definitely be bigger that we expected. Well, the more the merrier I guess!
I hope the Lees come though. I haven't seen them in, it seems, too long.

The other night Joe and I snuck outside till around 10pm! We talked about random nothingness, but it was one of the only days where I didn't want to punch him in the face! So it was a good day I'd say, Though the day after wasn't because he kept coming up to me and asking if we could sneak outside again. And for some reason I wanted to scream at his face hole!
And now we're back to our normal routine of me being mad at him all the time for nothing.

Well, I'm off to see if mom's home from Wal*Mart.
Yep Yep

No comments: