Thursday, April 3, 2008

Virginia Beach 2

We all went to Virginia Beach Mon-Wed! It was so fun! it was actually a pastors conference, but we made it a mini vacation! The only person who didn't go was my oldest sister. She had work and school.

On our trip to Virginia Beach we also went to Mt. Trashmore, which is actually a big hill. There is also a park that we went to, and for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about here's a link:
http://www.placestogoinvb.com/link/mttrashmore.html

By the way, In my picture Post in the first picture, which is of my baby brother drinking beer it isn't really beer. It's just water :P But it sure looks fun!

I took most of the pictures on our trip except for the ones in the van. Mom took those.
At the park Matt and Sam made a friend :D and Mom took a picture at a totem pole, and that's the picture Matt and Sam's friend was in. :P I think his name was Gerald (I hope I spelled that right) . I might put the totem pole picture in later. We'll see.

Anyway, We all had fun, but I'm so so so glad to be home :)

No comments: