Thursday, August 28, 2008

Park?

We went to the library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a fun time. :)
I got out 7 books, renewed 3 and I had 4 at home... 14 Books! Dunno how I'll read them in a week... I probably wont xD maybe 2 weeks. :) though..... I have no idea what the names of these books are! I'm horrible with remembering book Titles. Anyway I shall have fun reading them!
Next Thursday is Park day!Happiness! And, we may not go to the park next to the library.... At least this is what I've heard... And I hope it's true! I like going to other parks! Anyway, I should go to bed. aka read till 12 :)

November 2007

Suckie Blogs


Some blogs really suck and well.....You know what? Well if you don't then I do, this blog SUCKS! it is so boring! But I know why........It's because I have no life..........and because I only write about dumb things. It even annoys me that my blog sucks. So you know what? I am going to delete this suckie blog! YAY! well maybe I wont,But I'm thinking about it.



Yeah, well. I ended up deleting it anyway.... but I did that like a while after I posted this. :) I was just being weird I guess. :)
Oh, and sorry about saying the word suck. >_>

No comments: