Friday, August 29, 2008

Southern Accents

This could be offensive, but I don't know why I feel the need to say this... >_> Whenever I hear southern accents it makes me think of fat ladies!! Something must be wrong with me, but it's true!!!
And when people with southern accents speak they always have to be smiling or it wont be southern..... Very weird...
That's the reason People have the Southern accent in country songs! their mouths are in a straight line! (if that makes sense)

I like country music as long as the singer does not have an accent. Most of the reason I don;t usually listen to country music is because of that.

Okay I don't know if there was any point to this post, but I really felt like putting it out there.

Also, Rachel came home for the weekend! She came home 20 minutes ago I think. Sarah and I were in my room listening to my CD's when she arrived. Joe had to fetch us. xD

No comments: